Starting next week we are taking a page out of Foley’s play book (they are giving out a free beer in exchange for old Reyes jerseys and tees) and allowing you to trade in your old DON’T TRADE REYES t-shirt for our brand spankin’ new SELL THE TEAM t-shirt! All shirts returned will be donated to local shelters in Queens, NY. They must be in wearable condition. No holes or stains.
If you’re new to our brand or just lived under the Mets media rock this past baseball season, the Don’t Trade Reyes movement went global. We mailed t-shirts as far as Australia and fans were spotted at every game at home and on the road wearing them and showing off their own DON’T TRADE REYES signs.
YOU MUST INCLUDE YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS IN THE PACKAGE SO WE KNOW WHERE TO SEND THE $10 REFUND! When we receive your Don’t Trade Reyes shirt we will refund you 1/2 the price of your new SELL THE TEAM t-shirt.
1) Order your new SELL THE TEAM t-shirt.
2) On a piece of paper write down the e-mail address that is linked to your paypal account!
3) Mail back that piece of paper along with your old DON’T TRADE REYES t-shirt.
4) We’ll send you a $10 refund through paypal and mail you the new SELL THE TEAM t-shirt that you ordered.
5) Your old Don’t Trade Reyes t-shirt will be donated to a local shelter in Queens, NY.
The 7 Line
Attn: SELL THE TEAM
179-10 93rd Ave.
Jamaica, NY 11433
If you don’t have one of the Don’t Trade Reyes shirts or you do and don’t want to part with a small piece of Mets history, you can still purchase the SELL THE TEAM shirt for full price and wear it proudly!
This isn’t our Mess but we’ll stand behind it.